WELCOME TO THE GREATER CLEVELAND DENTAL SOCIETY (GCDS)
The GCDS is a local resource for public and professional oral health information. We partner with the Ohio Dental Association and American Dental Association for the betterment of local member dentists. Since 1886, our mission has been to support, protect, and advance the interests of member dentists and their practices.
As a part of the Tripartite System of the ADA, we have a three-tiered membership structure. This makes members of GCDS also members of the ODA and the ADA. The Tripartite is a major reason for organized dentistry’s success.
There are developments that occur nationally, at the state level, and at local levels. Therefore, in order to adequately address all of them, it is essential that we have a strong organization at all three levels.
It is critical to be a member of organized dentistry in Cleveland because organized dentistry is a significant resource and advocate for its members. Dentists are trained to be proficient in the practice of dentistry, but we help fill in the gaps.
- We provide communication, education, and practice management resource opportunities to advance the individual dentists, the dental profession and we promote fellowship and networking amongst our members.
- We provide multiple opportunities for members to be informed, creating dedicated dentists who desire to participate and have a positive impact on the Society.
- We maintain a governance structure that will be both stable and dynamic to best meet current and future visions of The Greater Cleveland Dental Society and its members.
- And, we offer a long list of member-only benefits that provide a return on your dues investment many times over.
- Our POWER is in OUR numbers.